miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

# 7 .- I SING FOR YOU




Título: I SING FOR YOU
Letra y música: Diego M. Pitriqueo

INTRO: G Am C D G
G Am
Love love, a simple thing, you got it or you don’t
C D
What you give is what you get, don’t you forget it
G
And pain pain pain, it’s hard to carry the shame
I still remember myself falling into pieces

Em D C
Hey baby, quit crazy, and shine like the sun
Em D C
Oh … shine like the sun

God God, is what you are, it’s all inside your heart
There’s no religion for your soul, and you know it
Again again again, it’s all about the same
I heard a hundred times all kind of reasons

Hey baby, quit crazy, and shine like the sun
Oh … shine like the sun

SOLO: G Am C D G

Em D C
Hey hey, I sing for you, so look at me and smile
Em D C
We’ll never ever be alone again
Hey baby, quit crazy and shine like a star
G
Oh … yeah, shine like a star

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario